Tuesday, September 9, 2008

the internet hates my blog already

Some people, including myself, are having problems viewing videos on the front page. For me it freezes within the first 2 seconds and there is no audio. I am calling Al Gore right now to get this matter resolved.

edit: I think firefox hates my webpage. Let me know what problems you have if you encounter any. (Frank if you are reading this, Internet Explorer is still the worst web browser in the world)
If you are using firefox and are experiencing problems, try some of the solutions listed here: http://www.tweak3d.net/forums/tech/youtube-video-problems-firefox-freezes-2-seconds-32861

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just another classic example of how Internet Explorer gave the people of the world a hassle free experience to use the world wide web. FIREFOX has been around for almost a friggin decade and websites still could give a shit less about it.

Anonymous said...

THIS SITE IS OWNED BY GOOGLE?!?!?! NOW I CAN NEVER COME BACK HERE DAMN YOU