Thursday, January 22, 2009

Classics: True Life - I Have A Summer Share

This video is 42 minutes of insanity. Everything that people despise about guidos and the jersey shore can all be found in this video. Sadly, I recognize at least 5 faces in this show and can name every single club song played. IF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE ON TV OR ON THE INTERNET, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU WATCH THE ENTIRE THING.





"Let's go, everybody start rocking the numbers!"

"I just kept gettin' close to her cuz I wanted her to smell me and my pheromones ya know and just let me get close to her because I know once I got close to her and she could feel that then she could understand exactly what I'm about."

"It's great havin' fun with the guys- eatin' drinkin' everything bullshittin' everything havin' a good time- but still in the back of my head I can't stop wonderin' what happened to that girl in the black hat."

"YOU LOOK LIKE UNCLE FESTER YOU FAT FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I'm the craziest motherfucker you ever met in your life- trust me- and if you wanna find out yous can all find out tonight!"
-Tommy Cheeseballs

No comments: